VIP Career Opportunities
Residential Property Concierge (Full Time)
VIP Concierge & Errand Service is looking for a part time (33 hours) on site property concierge.
- 3 pm to 7 pm Mon, Tues and Fri
- 9 am to 8 pm Sat, Sun
Position to commence January 25, 2021.
You will be stationed onsite at a luxury residential apartment building in West Central Edmonton. Your duties would be as follows:
- Greet tenants as they come and go – open doors when possible.
- Assist the Property Manager with daily administrative tasks on an as-needed basis;
- Answer resident inquiries and assist residents as needed
- Assist with amenity bookings
- Assist with packages, tracking and delivering
- Assist with key fob programming and entrance system programming
- Assist with move in and move outs
- Assist with parking issues
- Assist with communicating maintenance issues and being the on site contact for maintenance, trades, cleaning, security and builder personnel.
- Conduct checks of the property, amenity spaces and entrances and exits to ensure there are no issues
- Be the on-site contact and assist residents with booking any off site concierge services
- Assist in suite showing when instructed
- Previous customer service, property management, real estate, administrative or hospitality experience an asset
- Problem-solver by nature
- Out going and friendly personality
- Ability to work independently
- Multi tasker – able to handle several tasks simultaneously
- High level of energy
- Great pride taken in both the building they represent and within their role as concierge
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, and all other Microsoft Office applications
- Comfortable with computers and learning new systems
Salary is $19 - 21 per hour depending on experience.
Please submit a resume and a cover letter outlining why you feel you would be a good fit for this position.
Application Deadline: January 21, 2021
Applications can be submitted to: email@example.com
Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.